Hours & Costs
We are open from 8am to 6pm daily.
Parents are able to book the hours in the week which best suit their family circumstances.
Contact us to discuss your needs as early as you can.
We are open 50 weeks of the year, closing for bank holidays and two weeks in August.
Children are booked in during the school term and the fees for these places are charged regardless of sickness or holidays. If children are away on holiday or ill for a considerable length of time (more than 2 weeks) the full fee is reduced or if another child fills the place – temporarily – the fee will not be charged.
School holiday periods are called holiday club and parents book in for the times and days they require. Once these are booked parents are charged as we only open if there is the need. If fewer than 4 children require holiday club we do not open as it is not viable.
Our hourly charge is £4.00. There is no charge to register your child with us, but once places are booked they will be charged for. Parents are billed every month.
We accept cash or cheques, but prefer direct to bank (BACS) payment. Our bank details are:
Bank sort code: 08 92 99 Account Number: 65450569
We provide a snack for 25p each morning and afternoon.
Hot lunches, cooked in the kitchen of the secondary school, are available for £1.40, or £1.90 with a pudding. Lunchtime is a social part of the day where staff and children sit together. Many children bring a packed lunch.
Lunches must be paid for in cash on the day or at the end of the week.
Three and four year olds
Your child is eligible for 15 funded hours per week the term after their 3rd birthday.
Two year olds
If your child is 2 years old, you may be entitled to funding, depending on your personal circumstances. To qualify you must be in receipt of the following:-
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit or both and have a gross household income of £16,190 a year or less
Your child may also be entitled if:-
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of Special Education Needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan.
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or an adoption order.
If your child is eligible, you can start claiming the term after their 2nd birthday.
Eligibility and birthdays
BIRTHDAY: 1st January to 31st March – start in April
BIRTHDAY: 1st April to 31st August – start in September
BIRTHDAY: 1st September to 31st December – start in January